On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop.I am from New Zealand and this company is from America.

So I paid for shipping and I was so excited to get it. Three weeks went past and still nothing in the letter book so I emailed the website asking where it was. He said that he would look into it for me and I was very grateful. after four days he got back to me saying that it got lost in the mail and that he would re-send another one.

Pleased I thanked him very much and again was excited for the arrival of my product. It is now the 11.06.2013 and I still have not received this sticker for my laptop. I have emailed them many times and they have never replied, apart from the previous two times. I have been very patient waiting for it but I think I am about to loose it.

It doesn't take 2-3 months to post a laptop sticker to Auckland, New Zealand. I cannot call them as it would cost to much for the international calling.

I have tried to be polite but I don't think thats going to cut it anymore.The communication is poor and I feel like I have been shafted big time.

Had an Experience with Stuck Off?

Comments

Gearbest - Stay away Gearbest "The site looks at first very good. The prices are very attractive and the first order usual done very quick. The problem starts after the order is placed. My review..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2 Gearbest "i had a really good experience buying Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2, the Product matches the description, I bought one 8gb for $38, the price was the cheapest compared to..." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more