Stuck Off - Mac Book Decal Sticker Rip Off

On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop.I am from New Zealand and this company is from America.

So I paid for shipping and I was so excited to get it. Three weeks went past and still nothing in the letter book so I emailed the website asking where it was. He said that he would look into it for me and I was very grateful. after four days he got back to me saying that it got lost in the mail and that he would re-send another one.

Pleased I thanked him very much and again was excited for the arrival of my product. It is now the 11.06.2013 and I still have not received this sticker for my laptop. I have emailed them many times and they have never replied, apart from the previous two times. I have been very patient waiting for it but I think I am about to loose it.

It doesn't take 2-3 months to post a laptop sticker to Auckland, New Zealand. I cannot call them as it would cost to much for the international calling.

I have tried to be polite but I don't think thats going to cut it anymore.The communication is poor and I feel like I have been shafted big time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stuck Off. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stuck Off.
Filing a new complaint about